Like so: https://www.unlawful.games/
D2: What Is This Fey's Court?
1. Seelie - diurnal, generous, honourable, tempting
2. Unseelie - nocturnal, spiteful, deceitful, grotesque
D4: What Is This Fey's Sort?
1. Trooping - travel in long processions, usually driven by internal intrigues
2. Solitary - live alone, unpredictable, tied to natural features
3. Domesticated - cleave close to humanity, live in the household, the city, the festival and the market
4. Changeling - was raised by humans, might still think of themself as one
D6: What Is This Fey's Season?
1. Spring - flighty, verdant, amourous
2. Summer - fiery, harsh, immediate
3. Autumn - dry, witty, macabre
4. Winter - cold, deathly, patient
5. Wet - soaked, overwhelming, unstable
6. Dry - cracked, hungry, wheezy
D8: What Is This Fey's True Form (Or Is It)?
1. Willowy & strangely beautiful
4. Hunched & wizened
6. A dryadic conglomeration of physical elements
7. An airy spirit, a living wind
8. Purely sensory - a song, a perfume, a prickle up the back of the neck, or an orb of uncanny light
D10: What Is This Fey's Outward Demeanour?
D12: What Does This Fey Desire?
1. Sweets and treats
2. To stir up drama using mortals as playthings
3. To shake up the musty old order of courts and seasons
4. To be the authour of a story that will last until the end of time
5. To make mortals more like the fey, and the fey more like mortals
6. To complete a journey to the end of the earth
7. The humiliation of a rival
8. To make mortals properly respect and fear the dark and the wild
9. To become (in)famous
10. Even they're not really sure, but they're trying a bit of everything to figure it out
11. Children, lots of children, their own or anyone else's will do
12. To keep their kind from diminishing into mere folklore
D20: What Is This Fey's Magical Specialty?
5. Commanding animals
7. Charms and other such enchantments of the mind
8. Laying geases on people and things
9. Crafting magic items
10. Going about invisibly, and slipping in to where they shouldn't be
11. Raising up the unforgiven dead
12. Finding secret paths, and getting others lost
13. Controlling plants
14. Manipulating the weather
15. Calling up vermin, spoiling foods, and mustering molds and mildews
16. Music that can make stones dance and lions weep
17. Altering the flow of time
18. Supernatural swordsmanship
19. Warping space
20. Inflicting sleep and weaving dreams
1. Their true name was guessed by a simple-minded farmhand, who they must now serve as a familiar.
2. Is an angel that couldn't pick a side between God and the devil, and so is stuck on Earth between them.
3. Is bound to ask a riddle of everyone they meet, and reward them if they get it right or trounce them if they get it wrong.
4. Most of their memories have been sealed away, and they've misplaced the key to unlock them.
5. Their friends have been trapped as characters in a storybook, and they're on a quest to get them out.
6. They're the heir of a mighty fey aristocrat, and they're fleeing the yoke of leadership that awaits them.
7. They're addicted to snorting dustbunnies.
8. Owes a teind of souls to Hell because of a very poorly thought-out bet.
9. Their reflection is out to get them.
10. They traded shadows with a dragon, and now their shadow looks like a dragon's and can breath out clouds of utter darkness.
11. They wear all clothing inside-out and backwards.
12. Really sucks at metaphors but insists on using them constantly.
13. They're the fairy godparent of a reckless young adventurer.
14. Their best friend is a dormouse they carry around in their pocket.
15. Can play their own hair like harp-strings
16. Mute, speaks only in the language of flowers
17. Madly in love with the moon
18. Terrified by the sound of church bells
19. Has a golden comb that can tie knots into anything. Anything.
20. Forced to speak in rhymes
21. Has a teapot with a literal tempest trapped inside it
22. Kidnapped a baby to trade away to goblins, but became too enamoured with the child and is now trying to raise them right.
23. Can't lie, except by omission and implication
24. Has an iron shackle locked around their ankle. They can't remove it themself, and are too prideful to ask for help with it.
25. Wears a hat made from the cup of an over-sized acorn.
26. Farms mushrooms as a hobby - views fairy rings as an inefficient use of space
27. Turns to stone in direct sunlight, trapped thusly until nightfall
28. Wears a broach shaped like a four-leaf clover that grants them great luck
29. Can detach and reattach their own head freely
30. Very smug about having been present for various historical events, and knowing the truth about them that wasn't recorded
31. The nastier they feel the uglier they become
32. Poses as a playwright who airs out fey scandals in popular theater
33. They're particularly magnetic, and so can find North anywhere, yet are confused by the presence of ferromagnetic materials
34. Married a witch and promised to share their immortality with their spouse, and was trapped in a birdcage for it
35. Ages backwards
36. Must accept any challenge to and wager on a fair game
37. Accidentally started a cult
38. Acts as a muse to artists
39. Regardless of their form or disguise, will always have a wild lock of white hair
40. Is compelled to flee from a crowing rooster
41. Rides a unicorn around, is very pleased with that fact, decorates it with many colourful ribbons
42. Complete sociopath, but very good actor
43. Can only be truly harmed by slapstick comedy
44. Has been sentenced to death by being crushed by eggshells for the crime of tickling foxes
45. Has made a pact with an ambitious aspiring warlock to teach them magic
46. A merchant of esoteric goods like "a mouse's footfall" and "a alder's whispers".
47. Used to know how to spin straw into gold, can still sometimes spin it into copper or silver, but other times only manages to spin it into worms and centipedes
48. Has spiders' legs for fingers, and can scramble up any surface
49. Has a taste for human flesh, but a moral objection to killing them for it
50. Has no comprehension of good or evil, instead sees beauty as good and ugliness as evil
51. Experiences boredom as physical agony, constantly seeking new entertainment as a result
52. They're cobbled together from stolen bits and pieces of other people and things, and suffer bouts of chaotic whims from their many components
53. Is obsessed with acting like a knight and finding a worthy squire
54. Breed toads that can croak every note and tone as a hobby
55. Their heart was broken many years ago and they're still trying to find all the pieces
56. Their mother is a banshee and taught them her lethal wail
57. Leaves hoofprints instead of footprints regardless of their form
58. Can place a glamour over your eyes that lets you see things as they truly are, but they'll come some time in the future to collect your eyes as payment
59. Was born from an idle wish, and is bound to fulfill it
60. Has an identical twin who is sometimes so similar to them it seems as though they share a mind, and other times seems to be their exact opposite in every way
61. Is affected by gravity in reverse, and so walks on ceilings and wears a scarf that bears them down with lead fishing weights hooked through it
62. Causes peoples' teeth to itch whenever they're near
63. Was cursed to only sleep in chimneys on beds made of soot
64. Knows when and where anyone speaks their name
65. Is pursuing an exquisite revenge against a mortal king who broke a promise to them
66. Unable to comprehend the use of any tool or device worked by human hands
67. Tramples enigmatic patterns into crop fields
68. Insists on being referred to by their elaborate and impressive-sounding but ultimately minor title every time they're personally addressed
69. Is revealed to be hollow when seen from the back
70. Can't use their magic to affect anyone who's ever seen their face, so they go about masked or veiled
71. Was exiled from the otherworld for a faux pas and is desperately trying to earn their way back
72. Carries a bag with them that is at all times cinched shut. Should anyone look inside the bag, they will be too spooked to ever speak of what they saw.
73. Wears a pair of earwigs as earrings
74. Very credulous, can be convinced that a great many ridiculous things are true with a little effort
75. Is a pro at flyting, and will engage in it at the flimsiest excuse
76. Is in fact an extraterrestrial. Their apparent magic is in fact wonderfully advanced technology.
77. Can't pass through a doorway that's warded with a horseshoe
78. Thinks paintings and statues of people really are people, and is always confused when they don't respond
79. Have underdeveloped reasoning skills, and struggle with conventional math and logic
80. They're secretly an informant for the wild hunt
81. Doesn't understand death, and has become unwitting partners with a serial killer who they believe to be a mere prankster
82. Has lived long enough that everything is as predictable and boring to them as soap operas
83. Lives halfway in a hallucinatory reality of their own imagination
84. Has wings like a butterfly's which give off magic dust. Anyone who's got that dust can fly so long as they're thinking flighty thoughts.
85. Can listen and talk through pinecones as though they were telephones
86. Wears a dress made of swarming bees
87. Must pay back insults and compliments three times over
88. Is a psychic vampire who feeds on emotions
89. Would disintegrate into mist if they ever stepped foot on holy ground
90. Has a castle in a cloud, but hasn't been able to keep up with its maintenance
91. Has plentiful piercings made from rose-thorns
92. Can be summoned by running widdershins thrice in a row around a church
93. Entertains themself by acting as children's imaginary friend
94. Flies into a rage if thanked for anything
95. Tries to keep up on modern slang, fails miserably
96. Is tasked with monitoring various crises so that a legendary hero sleeping in the otherworld can be awakened to address the biggest one
97. Enjoys tricking people into thinking they're prophesied heroes and sending them on wild goose chase quests
98. Is drunk normally, but becomes more sober the more alcohol they drink
99. Always says the opposite of what they mean
100. Will die if they're disbelieved in by mortals