Saw a man I respect as an artist posting about "based", "zoomer", "waifu", etc. If I even know what internet slang is in ten years you have permission to beat the shit out of me, I won't fight back.
GLOG Class: Ascended Baneposter
Starting Equipment: Windbreaker, collared shirt, khakis, brown leather belt, pistol
A: Roll two from CIA Ability table below, choose next highest ability on reroll
B: Roll two from CIA Ability table below, choose next highest ability on reroll
C: Roll two from CIA Ability table below, choose next highest ability on reroll
D: Roll two from CIA Ability table below, choose next highest ability on reroll
CIA Ability (D8):
1. I'm CIA: You are an operative of the intelligence agency of the nation of your choice, and can announce this to provoke appropriate reactions in enemies and allies alike. You can call in minor favours from the agency but must repay them with a task of equal or greater magnitude.
2. You Don't Get To Bring Friends: Enemies must succeed on a morale roll with a penalty equal to your number of Ascended Baneposter templates to attack or pursue you more than one at a time.
3. He Didn't Fly So Good: If something takes falling damage as a result of your actions, that damage is doubled. You also gain advantage on intimidation checks if you threaten to drop your target from a high height.
4. Lotta Loyalty For A Hired Gun: Hirelings employed by you personally get a +4 bonus to their morale.
5. If I Pull That Off Will You Die: You can attempt to seize even worn equipment with a contested strength check, and succeeding on such a seizure deals 1d6 damage.
6. You're A Big Guy: A number of times per day equal to your Ascended Baneposter templates you can halve the damage one of your allies will take in the next round, or give them advantage on a save.
7. Tell Me About Bane, Why Does He Wear The Mask: Once per round you can ask the DM about a piece of equipment held by an enemy to learn its function, powers, and content, if any.
8. Now What's The Next Step Of Your Master Plan: A number of times per day equal to your Ascended Baneposter templates you can ask an enemy what they intend to do next, and they must answer truthfully.