I have yet to meet a bandwagon I have not wanted to get on and/or fall off of:
The Beginning: http://blog.trilemma.com/2019/10/13-items-of-equipment_6.html
Sundered Shillings' Entry: https://sunderedshillings.blogspot.com/2021/02/a-world-in-13-items.html
Colours of Pentagrams' Contribution: https://coloursofpentagrams.blogspot.com/2021/02/world-in-13-items-challenge.html
Nothic's Eye's Contender: https://nothicseye.blogspot.com/2021/02/a-world-in-13-items.html
Without further ado:
1. Harpoon cleverly forged with internal siphons to spew out the flotation-gas, innards, or eidolium of whatever it impales.
2. Combined parachute and straitjacket. There's spoiled chitterlings stitched to the breast.
3. Adhesive-edged emergency gasbag patch embroidered with a prayer for forgiveness.
4. Carrier pidgeon.
5. Pornographic clüdhaik tusk scrimshaw.
6. Spiked and weighted net.
7. Depthdragger on a long, thin chain, suitable to be carried by an individual or small vesesl. When it chimes throw everything you can overboard and run.
8. Grappling hook, silk line, hand-crank on the end.
9. Boarding axe. Handle's scratched with notches, and notation around the notches for the altitude they were earned at.
10. Bonnet adorned with feathers mimicking a levinshrike's warning display.
11. Thick fur-lined jacket, honeycombed ceramic plates inserted so they'll lie over the wearer's vitals.
12. Airtight alembic, rubber seals, suitable for most gaseous refinements.
13. Persona-mask with inbuilt high-altitude respirator.
Post a Comment